sâmbătă, 26 aprilie 2008

Puppet show

No rhyme I wish to sing this day,
No answer will I give as you pray,
No measure or rules do I obey.

I watch as puppets dance on shadowed stages,
As jesters cry out and tumble through the ages,
As curtains rise and fall over the shows of madness,
They all dance the dance of nothingness.
And all they do is play with selfishness.

They’re fallen angels,
Clockworks elevated to the most natural process
They send our blood racing with their beauty,
Their smile is the bringer of irreproachable pleasures…
They are Gaia, they are Eve, and they are Lylith.
They are Uranus, they are Adam and they are Lucifer…

And all I see is the hypocrisy behind it all.
And the strings that make them dance.
And with my dark scythe,
I mercilessly sweep away the bonds that bind them…
Forever wash away the taint they bring.
And laugh, and fade back into the shadow.
And watch them turn to dust, mocking the fates as they wither…

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Cum, cum?! Ce zici?

Malakay spunea...

^_^